Thursday, November 22, 2007


************** PRESS RELEASE *****************


You might know my store Joseph Wahl Arts... We have been selling and building beautiful furniture and accessories for kids for over 15 years. Now, right next to Joseph Wahl Arts on Topanga, we have opened joeybaby a hip baby boutique with a mix of modern and vintage furniture, bedding, layette, gifts and room decor. The store is very cool and eclectic, bringing a touch of the city to the valley.

Come in and find out why so many in the entertainment industry shop at Joseph Wahl Arts and joeybaby!

Here is a list of some of our product lines...
Dwell Bedding,
House Inc bedding
Nurseryworks Furniture
Litto Kids Furniture
Joseph Wahl Arts Custom Furniture
Ooba Bassinets
Svan Highchairs
Orbit baby Strollers
Best of Chums Clothing
Pixel Clothing
Cocoli Layette
BlaBla Mobiles
Custom Baby Gift Baskets and more!!!!

We also offer Nursery and Room Design Service .

Let me know if you need anymore info to help me get the word out about our new store and please... come
check it out for yourself.

Thanks, Joseph Wahl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since just before the birth of my 2 1/2 year-old son we have been shopping at Joseph Wahl Arts. Not only is his furniture beautiful and well-made, the personal customer service you get is amazing. You feel like you are purchasing furniture from a family friend. I couldn't wait to go back a few years later to work with Joey to design a big boy room for my son. I can't wait to till I have another baby to shop at the new store, Joey Baby.