Sunday, December 2, 2007

Joseph Wahl Arts New Collection


The La La Collection….Sophisticated, Funky and Fun.

Our combination of patent leather, mirror and glass make this furniture collection a teen’s dream! The furniture can be finished in any color and the ulpholstered patent leather pieces are available in white, pink, chocolate, black and many other colors.

The La La collection includes:
Standing Upholstered Mirror $795 , Mirrored Side Table $395 , 48” Desk $1250, 60” Desk 1850 , 36” Upholstered Bench $495 , 48” Upholstered Bench $595 , Highboy Dresser $ 1450 , 40" Wall Shelf $295 , TW Upholstered Headboard $995 , FL $ 1195 , QN $1495 , KG $1795....and featuring DWELL Bedding

Come in and check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey!

It's Ed Horwitz. It's great to hear from you and your stuff looks GREAT! I can't believe I've never been to your store. We're in the process of redoing our house right now so we'll definitely stop by in the near future. Hope you and Lynn and the kids are doing well and I'd love to see you. Hope to soon! ed

joeybaby said...

Hi Ed, So good to hear from you too! I hear all about you and your clan through your parents... Hope to see you soon. Let me know when you are coming so I'll be sure to be here. Joey

MAVERICK said...

OMG! I love the La La Collection! It is so unique. Somehow you mixed 2 of every girl's favorite things together (patent leather and mirrors) and kept it so sweet!

YOU ARE AMAZING!

Oh, and I LOVE the modern furniture too!

-jess