Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Portraits!

As many of you may know, I am an artist, a painter. For years I have been asked by my friends and clients to paint portraits of their children, loved ones and even their pets. Now, I am taking commisions!





Aidan Wahl, " A Day at the Beach ", age 2



A hand-painted portrait is a meaningful gift for your wife, husband, grandparents or just as a wonderful family keepsake.



Each portrait is hand-painted with acrylic paint on wood panel measuring 12" x 16" and can be framed with your choice of many beautiful frame styles. Just bring in your favorite photograph and I will do the rest.

Prices are as follows:
Single Portrait $1000.00
Double Portrait $1500.00
Triple Portrait $2000.00
Pet Portrait $750.00
Frames $200.00
Custom Portraits By Quote


Place your order now and be first in line!

No comments: